About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, May 25

TAGGED! I'm It!

Greeny tagged Lorraine who tagged Sling who tagged Gina who tagged me. Now I am supposed to write 7 things about myself that people would be surprised/interested/entertained to know about me.

1. I'm not very compassionate with sick people. I know, I know. It's terrible but my patience completely flies out the window when someone starts in on their moaning and groaning. But on a positive note, I have noticed that my compassion is usually lacking when there is a significant amount of dramatics and not so much actual illness.

2. I'm very prudish. As in modest. And I think I have every right to make snarky comments about females who show no public modesty whatsoever. I don't care if she has 6pack abs or is a trim little size 4 - COVER YOURSELF!!!

3. I LOVE to sing. And trust me, you don't want to hear it. Why oh why was I destined to not have a single melodious bone in my body? So I save my singing (and dancing) for closed bathrooms and the soundproofness of my vehicle. You're welcome.

4. I think I was supposed to be blonde. Because sometimes my blonde moments are just too obvious to ignore. But my dark tresses keep me legitimately intelligent. har har har

5. I HATE REALITY TV SHOWS!! What happened to the good ole days of 75 different sitcoms a week, or even "Flamingo Road" for cripes sake? Oh Aaron Spelling - we are so doomed without you.

6. I can't whistle. I do a little "roo roo" thing that luckily works well enough for the horses to come down to the pen to get fed but if anyone ever really whistles at them, they are going to be like, "What the frak was that? And where is Mom - she's late with her roo roo for food."

7. I get all teary at a fishing commercial. There's this one "Take Me Fishing" commercial that they are running right now that has little kids saying, "Take me fishing . . . because our boat is better than any video game." And "Take me fishing . . . because we will always have something in common." But the one that gets me is the little girl who says, "Take me fishing . . . because my wedding day will be here sooner than you think." geez, where's my tissue?!!??

Now I am tagging Brooke, Wyatt, and Liz.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

So that's a 'no' on the karaoke?