About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, May 25

Where You At?

Well, here I am again with another spastic posting. This is really bothering me that I can't come out here and post regularly, much less catch up on all my blog reading. Maybe this job will slow down a bit to a more controllable level of sanity. Hopefully.

There are so many things going on that I want to post about, that I have definite opinions on, that I want to comment on. But things are moving so fast that I barely put together a cohesive thought about anything before the next issue pops up.

At this very minute my main concerning thought is that my cell phone blows because I can't get any decent ringtones for it. New phone by the end of the day, I'm telling ya. And the first thing I'm going to do when I get it is download the PussyCat Dolls "Buttons" ringtone.

It's all about perspective, right?

You are all in my thoughts pretty regular - hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Seattle Coffee Girl said...

Lorraine warned me about this, and now I see it's true...

Wow, I've bee TAGGED! Thanks, JLow, I'll get crackin' on this ASAP! Loved reading yours...

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day!