About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, February 19

Horse Dancing 101

Here's a grid of some of our patterns. This is just page 1 of 4. These twelve patterns represent about 2 to 3 minutes of real-time action. We want our opening ceremonies routine to last at least 10 minutes.

Colonel hasn't seen the entire 4 pages of grid yet. I'm hoping he's feeling frisky and up to anything we try. But like every other old man I know, I'm expecting some b****ing and moaning from him (because his preferred activity includes staying at the house and eating).


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Why do I keep picturing the horses in ballgowns?

jLow said...

Well, they HAVE been whining for pink and blue tulle tail dressings but you know, it ain't gonna happen.