About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, October 2

Shame, Shame, Heartbreaking Shame

Regardless of your political or religious affiliation, this should be absolutely reprehensible to us all.

I support freedom of speech but these people are practicing their own form of terrorism upon the families of the deceased. My heart breaks for the parents who lost their child. And it breaks for a society that has bred an environment where individuals feel somehow entitled to display such a complete disregard for basic human decency.

This will be my last political-type post.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is absolutely disgusting.

Anonymous said...

It is. Be glad that you don't have to see it every.single.day. as we do where I live. You never become immune.