About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, July 28

HELP! . . . somebody grab me quick!!

I'm sinking into that cesspool called reality tv.

I have a new favorite now that my hot and heavy obsession with The Bachelor has waned. Significantly. Okay, completely.

I don't care for 99% of the reality tv fodder out there but this one is sucking me in fast and easy.

Scott Baio is 45 and Single. Need I say more? I remember having his Tiger Beat magazine pics plastered all over the inside of my metal locker at school in the 6th grade. good times

Gotta go. Commercials are over.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I've only seen snippets of the show while surfing but my overall impression is that the question is answered fairly easily: why am I still single? Because you're an ass, Chachi. Although, damn, he still looks hot.