About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, March 9

Now THAT'S funny . . . .

. . . I don't care who you are!!!



The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the internet to determine the electability of Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008 please add your name to the bottom of the list below and send it on. Please forward and don't break the chain. This poll has been circulating since 1/03/07.

1.







.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I think Hillary would be a very good president from a policy standpoint, but I don't want her to be the candidate. I think we need someone who can really speak to the politics of hope and for my money that's Edwards or Obama. And maybe Rudy, although I really don't have any idea what he's been saying on the trail. The media seems to think it's a fight between Romney and McCain and they aren't really covering anyone else.

Amy said...

Hillary is far too left for most of the country. Although she has been trying to center herself lately so as to appear more conservative. Eight years as the spouse of the Pres and a few more years as a Senator does not give her the experience needed to run the country. But this will probably be her last chance at it, so she had to give it a go.

Being a conservative, I would never vote for her anyway. I think your post is hillary-ous!