About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Tuesday, March 13

Geez Loooo-weez!!

Well, boogity Blogger ate my last post and quite frankly I don't have the mental energy to work it up again. (And it was a good one too - political and all that!)

So here's a funny from my Dad. He cracks me up.


WILL I LIVE TO BE 80?

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco or drink beer or wine?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said, "No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, hiking or bicycling?"

"No, I don't," I answered.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said, "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then why do you give a s**t?"

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Bwahahaha.