About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, February 16

Wrong Thoughts on Products e-Store Grand Opening!!

It's official. Wrong Thoughts on Products is now open for bidness.

I have launched myself out in to the all-consuming void that is known as e-commerce. We'll see how long this lasts.

But I had fun creating the products just for you in my e-store. Or rather, I had fun coming up with the smarmy comments to put on products. There are lots of products offered on CafePress so if you see a product I don't have but think I should and you even have a good idea what to print on it, let me know. Not that I would share the loot with you or anything but I will give you props on the blog. Just saying.

Now, where's your credit card?

No comments: