About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, October 26

We're goin' down!

Okay - just saw the notice where Blogger is going to be down for a couple of hours starting at 2pm PDT. That's in about 15 minutes Texas time.

What am I gonna do for TWO WHOLE HOURS without Blogger??!

How can they do this? I mean, surely they can pick a better time, like 3 am or something. Don't they realize that the majority of us Bloggers are wasting precious employer time by blogging with each other?

The travesty, the inhumanity, the pure and simple injustice! We should all

.

.

.

.

.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I was just thinking that...until I realized that strictly speaking my 2pm PDT is someone else's wee hours of the morning. I still don't like it, though!

Eric said...

The poor Blogspot admins have families too.