About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, October 22

The View from My Front Door

This afternoon as I was websurfing and checking to see if Hubby's pink jail had won the vote on CBS News' Assignment America (no such luck, they'll e-mail Hubby and let him know some time today), I casually glanced out the front window next to the computer. It grabbed my attention.

On our computer screen saver I have a gorgeous picture of Fall foliage looking down a winding country road, complete with a rickety splitwood fence. The golden leaves fill the photo and I yearn to go to that place and experience the season firsthand.

Little did I realize that just outside my own front door is a gorgeous scene all its own.


No comments: