About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, April 7

*sigh* - - I am so getting old . . .

There I was thinking I am so hip and with it, heck, I have a blog! That counts for major hipness points, right?

Wrong.

Apparently the younger generation sees us text bloggers as a bunch of old farts. If we really wanted to be cool, we would be out there on myspace. Y'know, where they post pictures and have personalized wallpaper and their "anthem" tunes loop while you surf their sites.

PUH-leeeeez. Let's see how "cool" and "hip" they are when they have a mortgage, two car payments, kids' school activities, holidays with in-laws, etc. etc. etc. Bet those myspace spots won't be getting updated every 20 minutes then!

No comments: