About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, February 10

Call me cRaZy but . . .

but I am so stinking jealous of the East coast. They are just getting pummeled by snowstorms. And I write this in hopes that everyone has electricity and heat and food. And books.

But I miss having a good ole dump of snow once in a while.  I grew up in the Panhandle of Texas and we got at least three big snows every winter. Very rarely did they hit on Christmas (as scheduled) but we still got our fill of wintertime fun growing up.

Now that I am living so far south in central Texas, I'm lucky if I see the teeny tiny itsy bitsy little frozen bits in the air before they melt on their way down.  How the heck I am supposed to build a snowman THAT way? I gotta have something to work with, people!

No comments: