About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, October 9

Pissy Lil Bitches

So Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for . . . . um, yeah. He won it.

What I am finding the amost amusing about this little turn of events is that the same Democrats who insulted and belittled Bush are now pissing and moaning because Republicans have the AUDACITY to question why Obama got the prize for TWO WEEKS of non-accomplishment.  I'm not so crass as to mention anything about being 12 short weeks from the end of his first year with nothing to show for it. Oh wait.  I am.

This is not a post about how wonderful I think Bush was (because I didn't). This is a post about those Democrats who, instead of crowing with pride, choose to whine and nag about those of us who disagree with Obama being selected for the Nobel.

What? We're supposed to listen to their whining carpy crap when a Republican has something good happen for them AND listen to their whining carpy crap when a Democrat has something good happen for them, too? WTF?

And I just saw where a Democrat referred to disagreement about the Nobel by saying the commentor was being "negative" and "how sad it must be to live such a negative life."  That's pretty damn ironic seeing as how this particular Democrat is one of the most negative humans I've ever read.

No comments: