About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, July 17

Complete Inability to Comprehend

I just read the news reports and viewed the raw video of a suicide bomber in this morning's attacks in Jakarta.

Why?

What on earth snaps in a person's brain to make them actually believe that strapping on 40 pounds of explosives around their bodies is a good or productive idea? The only thing I can tell myself to even begin to see these types of people as remotely intelligent is that they have been living a life of unimaginable misery and subhuman conditions that ANYTHING (even blowing themselves into 7 separate parts) is preferable to living another day. I just wish they would choose to do it away from innocent crowds.


No comments: