About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, June 11

Another reason to stay in the country . . .

allergies. We went to Dallas this weekend to see family and attend a wedding reception (we were not invited to the wedding as it was on a tropical island and for family only. pffft!).

And guess what?!!? The cottonwood was in full bloom! If a little breeze came up, it literally looked like it was snowing in June. crazy

Anyways . . . my throat is raw and my head is pounding. I'm staying in the country where my immune system stands a chance.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

What? No trees, grass, flowers or bushes in the country? Me no understandy.

jLow said...

We have trees and grass and flowers and bushes in the country but they like me and no makey me sneezy.

City-fauna bad.