About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, April 1

Off to See the Wizard!

Well, I start my new job tomorrow. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I am pretty excited about it. I'm not real thrilled about all the soap opera dramma that has been transpiring in and around the new office but I'm feeling confident that I will be able to set the tone (as the new Office Administrator/HR Director) for the office to be professional and productive without all the teen-age angst mentality that has apparently been going on.

So if you don't hear from me for a few days, never fear! I will be back and with any luck, I'll have some interesting if not funny stories to tell.


To Infinity and Beyonnnnnnnnddddddd . . . . . . ! ! ! !

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Knock 'em dead, sweetie!