About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, January 11

Loadin up on groceries . . .

With our lack of substantial rainfall in these parts, the natural grass out at the place is getting woefully thin. So I spent my lunch hour today doing a little grocery shopping for the horses. And seeing as how Hubby is still recovering from a back sprain, I'll be the only hired hand to unload all the booty.

I just hope I can make it to the house from the gate before they tear the truck apart trying get a few bites!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You my friend, are a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n roll. Love thinking about Ms. "Can You Have Too Many Shoes" schleppin' hay bales to the horses.
You rock.