Disclaimer: The following is a funny e-mail I received from my aunt and which (in light of her somewhat straightlaced personality) I find pretty hilarious. Plus it is always fun when there is a feminist twist to the old sexist cliches. I think that is what has the guys so apoplectic - they don't take it as well as they give it. Oh, the disclaimer part, this is all just in fun. Any resemblance to actual little sausages, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage. WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying the entire pig just to get a little sausage.
1. Men are like Laxatives, they irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like Bananas, the older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like the Weather, nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like Blenders, you think need one but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like Chocolate Bars, sweet and smooth but they usually head for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials, you can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores, their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like Government Bonds, they take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like Popcorn, they satisfy you but only for a little while.
10. Men are like Lava Lamps, fun to look at but not very bright.