About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, November 20

He's a waste of human skin!

By now I'm sure all of you have at least heard a little something about OJ Simpson's forthcoming book and FOX interviews.

Apparently killing two people and getting away with it isn't enough for this piece of dogs*** media whore (and I mean that in the ugliest most negative way possible). He has decided that he needs to make money off his sick brutality by writing a book about "if he HAD done it, this is HOW he would have done it" theory.

So I will not be watching anything on FOX - not even their Sunday morning FOX football stuff, which I love. Their NASCAR coverage SUCKS - so that is no big loss. And if I hear of any consumer products that are advertised during OJ's interviews, I will never purchase those products again. (geez, I hope it's not toilet paper or chocolate!!!)

I will not buy the book. I will not even touch it if I see it in a store. And if it is in a store that I shop at, I will no longer shop at that store. I'm serious, people. That sick bastard needs to get the message loud and clear.

"WE KNOW YOU DID IT. YOU KNOW WE KNOW YOU DID IT. YOU'RE NOT ABOVE THE LAW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO CONTRIBUTE ONE MORE PENNY OF BLOOD MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR SORRY MURDERING WORTHLESS ASS."


I couldn't do much about the legal atrocity that happened in that LA courtroom ten years ago but I can do something with my money now that will hopefully make a difference. Please see the site below which was set up by the family of Ron Goldman (who was murdered by OJ Simpson):

www.dontpayoj.com

4 comments:

Eric said...

You go girl.

Lorraine said...

Geez, hon, how do you really feel? Come on, let it out. (You go).

Eric said...

Oh and just now CNN is reporting that News corp is halting publication and canceling the show.
Good job JLo you can take credit for that.

Anonymous said...

Well said!