About Me

My photo
Seminole, Texas, United States
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, October 21

My Little Charmer

Yes, it is Saturday morning and I woke up (not voluntarily) a little bit before 7 a.m. and yes, I am still in my floral nightgown and pink bedjacket.

It's now noon and I am still in my nightgown but breakfast has been made and eaten, the dirty dishes run through the washer and put away, four (count 'em!) loads of laundry washed/dried/folded or hung and put away. I even snuck in a short little 30 minute nap in there somewhere whilst Daddy kept the busy Bear occupied.

Let me give you a visual: nightgown, glasses (no contacts), no makeup, no shower. Attractive, huh?

So the Bear follows me into his room to put away his clean clothes and he touches my nightgown and says:

"You look pretty in your dress."

He is apparently going to be his father made over.

What a beautiful way to start the weekend!!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ahhh....